Sunday, July 19, 2015

Hello Again

I started this blog three years ago a few months after I lost my job. I felt lost and didn't know what I was going to do so I did the one thing that was in my control-lean into God and ask Him what I should do. It's important to me that I try to live a life that is pleasing to Him and that includes using the gifts He has given me to give Him glory. With that said, this will be the first of many blogs written and hopefully through laughter and Gods word I can encourage as least one person to keep holding on. Thanks for reading and I wish you God's peace. 

4 comments:

  1. I often quote the scripture Galatians 6:9 which tells us to not grow weary in doing good because in due season we will reap if we do not give up or grow tired. You are a testimony to that. I have seen you grow. I have seen you lean and depend on God. God is true to his word. He promised that if we delight ourselves in him he will give us the desires of our heart. He also said no good thing will he withhold from those who love him. So what am I saying? The best is yet to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for those encouraging words.They were truly helpful.

    ReplyDelete