Friday, April 20, 2012

Welcome

One of my favorite songs is "Encourage Yourself" by Donald Lawrence. When things seem out of sync in my life and talking to someone isn't the answer I think about that song and I encourage myself through God's word.

The idea for this blog came to me out of that song and out of my desire to encourage others; specifically women. There are so many images of women where we are portrayed as vindictive and back-stabbing but that is not a true representation of who we are.

My desire is to give voice to the woman that values sisterhood, treasures friendships and cultivates love through my experiences and observations. I hope you'll find this informational, entertaining but most importantly inspirational.

Thank you for reading.

Melissa Holley

No comments:

Post a Comment